It comes as no suprise that Vegas was named as an award-winning destination in the U.S. according to new research by loveholidays.
A look at Sin City
Loveholidays also reports that the city has won 39 awards, more than any other city in the US. With its 39 awards, Las Vegas ranks fifth worldwide. In the research findings, nearly 3,000 destination-awards won over the last five years from 2015 to 2019 in the categories of travel, hospitality, destination, business and entertainment and conservation. Additionally, Vegas has reeled in top rankings for the following:
1. United States' Leading Casino Resort 2019 was awarded to Bellagio Las Vegas Nevada.
2. North America's Leading Tourist Attraction 2018 was awarded to Las Vegas Strip, Nevada.
3. North America's Leading Destination has been awarded to Las Vegas every year from 2015 to 2019.
4. North America's Leading Meetings & Conference Centre 2019 was awarded to Las Vegas Convention Center.
5. Summerlin, a development of The Howard Hughes Corporation, maintained its position as the #3 best-selling masted-planned communities in the country for the year of 2019 as ranked by Robert Charles Lesser & Co., LLC, a leading national real estate consultant. The ranking is determined by number of new home sales, and in 2019, 1,320 new homes were sold in Summerlin.
For more information visit: https://www.loveholidays.com/holidays/campaigns/most-award-winning-travel-destinations/#splash
Photography by: Ameer Basheer on Unsplash