1. Personally choreographed show at the Fountains of Bellagio
2. Qua Baths & Spa luxe holiday treatments
3. Casa Fuente and Jack Daniel's limited-edition Casa Fuente Single Barrel Whiskey
4. Ultimate Proposal Package from the Wedding Salons at Wynn
1. Nothing says “I love you” quite like a Fountains of Bellagio show personally choreographed by your one and only, offered through the famed Neiman Marcus Christmas catalog. For $500,000, you can have your song and dance dedication immortalized in the famous water show.
2. The gift of relaxation is priceless with Qua Baths & Spa luxe holiday treatments at Caesars Palace. The 50-minute Lifting & Firming Holiday Facial with aromatic pumpkin mud mask ($120 Monday–Thursday/$180 Friday–Sunday) is available through January 31.
3. The world-renowned cigar bar Casa Fuente has teamed up with Jack Daniel’s to create a special limited-edition Casa Fuente Single Barrel Whiskey ($85). Funds from each bottle purchase will go to the Cigar Family Charitable Foundation.
4. Make a romantic moment unforgettable this holiday season with the Ultimate Proposal Package from the Wedding Salons at Wynn. Priced at $100,000, the package includes a two-carat diamond engagement ring from Wynn & Company Jewelry, a tour of the Strip in a chauffeured Rolls-Royce Phantom, and a two-night stay.