Vegas magazine partners with Maverick Helicopters to show the audience the
experiences they can have in the American Southwest.
Content will be image heavy, with a particular focus on 360 degree videos.
Content will run during the peak tourist season on. New content will launch every 2 weeks for 2 months, showing the experiences you can have at certain attractions.
As well as creating the custom landing page (right), GreenGale will promote all content via the homepage of. Content will also be promoted via our robust social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram as well as promoted via our opt-in email subscriber list.
Maverick will receive traditional ROS display ads, pop-up ads, as well as pre-roll video on all title's videos.
Vegas magazine will produce custom content relating to Maverick Helicopters (shown below), with each piece covering a different location. Each piece
- A 360 degree video of the location, shot from a Maverick Helicopter (Maverick will be given full access to the final files)
- Information about the location, as well as how Maverick services the destination
- "Book now" button sending users to
Working with Maverick, Vegas magazine will ensure that the content is in line with Maverick's marketing objectives, while still being timely and relevant to our readers. Content will live on the custom landing page (right), as well as promoted on GreenGale titles.
With the inclusion of:
• ROS & pop-up ads
• Social Media
• Custom content
• Dedicated e-blasts
The program will deliver approximately 5.5 million impressions.
GreenGale will produce all content for the web series (including the 360 degree videos, which Maverick will have full access to
use for their own purposes), examples of which are below.
This content will live on the custom landing page (above), as well as the homepage of vegasmagazine.com.
1. Leaderboards, medium rectangles, half-page and video landing page on home page, dedicated video landing page and blog page
2. Pre-promotion through Social Media channels
3. E-Newsletters to include Maverick ad spots
4. Dedicated e-blast
5. Pop-up ads
6. Social Media during filming
Through our strategic distribution model and significant investment in verified data from Nielsen Claritas, GreenGale Publishing is the only regional, lifestyle publishing company that is guaranteed to reach the sophisticated and affluent audience in each of our cities.
• Annual Household Income of $200,000 or More
• Income-Producing Assets of $750,000 or More
• Our sites receive over 50,000 unique visitors a month, and generate over 95,000 pageviews.
• We maintain a strong social presence in Las Vegas and around the US, with 84,000 Twitter followers, 32,000 Facebook likes, and 28,000 Instagram followers.
• We also have a strong email marketing platform, with 13,000 opt-in email addresses.
• Our sites use a custom PHP backend, which allows us greater flexibility with custom content than our competitiors. Sites are fully scalable, and optimized for desktop, tablet, and mobile.